Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Budapest-Bamako = a little niva full of nets!

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic
DaCarlson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 pm Post subject: Budapest-Bamako = a little niva full of nets! Reply with quote

As many of you may know, this January i will be partaking in the Budapest Bamako Charity rally.

Bamako Associates have teamed up with Nothing but nuts to deliver aid right into the heart and soul of Africa.

Bamako Participants will personally deliver nets to villages that would otherwise never recieve aid.

In case any of my fellow lada nuts wanted to donate to a very good cause, I would to give out a 100 nets on our journey.

Thanks to all.

********************* ATTENTION NOT SPAM************ THANKS MODERATORS>

http://www.globalproblems-globalsolutions.org/site/TR/Events/NBN?px=2469789&pg=personal&fr_id=1040
1982 Lada niva - White, featuring rust - PARTS only

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: