Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Help needed in Moscow

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
Ladacanada

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:02 pm Post subject: Help needed in Moscow Reply with quote

Looking for English speaking Moscow resident that can help me coordinate the purchase of Lada parts. All the Lada parts stores are Russian only.

Help!

myxamop

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Russian speaking Canadian, maybe I can help.

Mike
vladpeet1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 pm Post subject: Re: Help needed in Moscow Reply with quote

Ladacanada wrote:
Looking for English speaking Moscow resident that can help me coordinate the purchase of Lada parts. All the Lada parts stores are Russian only.

Help!
HELLO my name is Vlad may be i can help i am from the city of Kazan (it isn't far from factory where do LADA), and I could help you as I am engaged in sales of spare parts for LADA and perfectly I know a question technical aspect.I can get any original parts at very low prices please write me any questions on email vlad299@rambler.ru

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: