Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

APTERA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
motorhomemikes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: APTERA Reply with quote

while on the obscure topic.... 'APTERA ELECTRIC CAR JAY LENO'S GARAGE', YOU TUBE Confused Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

DeLorean_4

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Aptera is my favorite electric car of all time.
It deserved the automotive X-prize, but instead it went to a group of amateurs who built an ugly contraption embodying every negative electric car stereotype out there.
It's a shame Aptera is now out of business. I'm sure they would have been great.
Luckily, Tesla is making tremendous progress. If I'm not mistaken, the Model S is in the top 3 best selling luxury sedans in California, and hardly a day goes by that I don't see one near or in Montréal in spite of our climate.
motorhomemikes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: ural/Niva/Aptera hybrid Reply with quote

I guess I'll have to build my own. I had a picture in my head ( there are lots of pictures there...) of a cross between a NIVA, a 2 wheel drive Ural moto bike and the APTERA. I'll start building this when I get home from work. Yes, it will have studded tires and a bigger heater for Canada buyers..... Razz Cool Very Happy a tire chain kit will also be available.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: