Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

INVITATION TO BUY MOSKVICH 412 RUSSIAN CAR NEW 7100 RUBLES

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
bickerstonehall

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:19 am Post subject: INVITATION TO BUY MOSKVICH 412 RUSSIAN CAR NEW 7100 RUBLES Reply with quote

INVITATION TO BUY MOSKVICH 412 RUSSIAN CAR NEW 7100 RUBLES

Sorry Not a Lada!

In the Soviet era it was not easy to buy a car even if you had the money which the vast majority did not.

Here from 1971, you can find an Invitation to buy a New Moskvich 412 for the sum of 7100 Rubles plus a list of extras or options.

A great addition to any Moskvich collection and a small price, unlike the car for any Russian at the time!

http://www.my-little-auctions.com/auction_details.php?name=INVITATION-TO-BUY-MOSKVICH-412-RUSSIAN-CAR-NEW-7100-RUBLES&auction_id=107417

UAZ

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:30 pm Post subject: interesting Reply with quote

thats a pretty niffty item, ill have to let my boyfriend know about it. we both collect eastern block items. he collects mostly ddr and I collect mostly soviet. if u see a lot of ladas I wonder how tricky they might be for import. im desperate for a niva and my boyfriend desires a uza. any thoughts?
bickerstonehall

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a NIVA here. Good reliable workhorse.

So much of a problem to get to either the UK, where I came from before a short spell in the states and now here, or to get to the US.

I have many collectibles from Lada, Moskvich and ZAZ.

And the latest Lada and Volga are nice cars, just not so many miles to the litre or litres to the mile as you would like.

I would love to be able to buy a new Mosky for 7100 Rubles at todays rate of exchange, but inflation in Russia is quite crazy I understand.

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: