Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

1995 1.7i Niva

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
blendo

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:48 pm Post subject: 1995 1.7i Niva Reply with quote

Up for sale is my 1.7 liter fuel injected Lada Niva. The body is in fairly good shape. Bad white Tremclad roller paintjob. I had it on the road last year. I replaced the alternator and rebuilt the transmission when I bought it. New coils installed in the front and new ones for the back that I have yet to install. Crack free glass all around. It started up with a bit of persuasion after sitting for a year when I was home last weekend. Comes with a spare hood and two sets of OEM alloy wheels. Both with nearly new rubber. One set of winter tires and one set of BFG mud tires.

I moved to a new province for work seven months ago and unfortunately I couldn't take it with me and now it's sitting in my parents driveway taking up space. It is located in Invermere, British Columbia.

I'll try and get some pictures up within the next few days.

Although I had it on the road before I parked it, I would recommend trailering it home. I could possibly deliver it for the right price.

Make me an offer!

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: