Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Lada 2106 1300SL 1988 Imported to the USA

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
Pavell1995

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:34 am Post subject: Lada 2106 1300SL 1988 Imported to the USA Reply with quote

I purchased this car from the original owner in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. This is a 1988 Lada 2106 or 21063 to be exact. It is also 1300SL, what means 1.3L engine and SL-Super Luxe interior.
The car has about 58k kilometers on it. It has no rust at all and was very well kept. Does have some minor paint imperfections which can be seen in the pictures.
This car should arrive to New York in about a month. It will receive a US Title and License plates there, too. Then, if nobody buys it straight there, I will drive it to Marquette, MI.
Anyway, looking for offers if anybody interested. The car is a little dusty in the pics, but better pics coming up soon.

RLineMotors

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:59 pm Post subject: Lada Reply with quote

Hi i am intrested in the lada please email me or call me (213)309-0141
hoffy9090

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:40 pm Post subject: Lada Reply with quote

Hello how much are you asking?

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: