Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Hello Lada fans!

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions and general discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
booneylander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:26 pm Post subject: Hello Lada fans! Reply with quote

Hi all,

Was quite surprised to see this still up and running, and with a number of active users. I've recently gotten the bug back.

I just wanted to say hi and let you guys know that I'll be slowly uploading all the content from my old website to a new spot. I've had several people over the years ask me for such and such that I used to have, so I thought now would be as good a time as any to get the info out there and available again.

If it's not cool to post an outside link here please let me know and I'll take it right down.

Just follow this link to a set of Lada Niva Diagrams I used to have posted, as people keep asking me for these.

Niva Diagrams

You'll also find on that site some other ... "blogs" ... I guess is the best term - titled "It was so fast right before it blew up" that you Lada nutters might enjoy!

Cheers!
Sean

ladausa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sean,

Long time no see! Glad you've decided to join - and no problems at all with posting links to Lada resources - I remember the cool projects you documented on your old site.

Andre

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions and general discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: