Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

air pressure-stock tires

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Technical Information - Do you need help with your Lada?
View previous topic :: View next topic
crazyivan2016

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:03 pm Post subject: air pressure-stock tires Reply with quote

Hey Gang, I just took delivery on a great little Lada 2106. I just have a question about air pressure in what I believe are stock tires. They're Russian and I can't make out the pressure recommendations. I've got 24psi in there now and they seem a little soft. Thank you in advance for your help!

gogmorgo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:56 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Draw a line across the tread with chalk, and drive a bit. If the line wears more in the middle, reduce your pressure; increase it if it wears off more on the edges. Great way to check your pressure is ideal for a road car when you're uncertain, for example if you changed tire sizes or can't find it.
Also, the tire pressures should be on the vehicle (sticker on the door pillar, truck, or glovebox), not the tire. The tire will only give rated maximum pressure for that specific tire, which is going to be much higher than you need.
djape1977

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote

front 2 bar, rear 1.8bar

google to convert to psi

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Technical Information - Do you need help with your Lada? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: