Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

New guy here.

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions and general discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Dneprdude

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:16 am Post subject: New guy here. Reply with quote

Hi all. Figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Matt and I am and have been interested in Ladas and other Eastern block cars. I have a passion for almost anything that will let my hands get greasy. My last project was a Dnepr MT-11 that I restored in the style of a K650. It's been a great passion for over a decade and I finally acquired one in 2011 and completed the resto almost 2 years ago. It's been a a great machine and I have made a lot of friends in the Russian bike crowd. Now with the 2nd child I have been considering letting it go and getting a Lada or something similar so the whole family can enjoy the hobby. Anyway, I figured I'd say hi and share my story. Below is a link to my Dnepr and build. Thanks

https://www.flickr.com/photos/43532689@N03/albums/72157664706051286

lalunette

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Lada world !!!

I have owned 2 Ladas, both station wagons.

The first back in '87 when they were still for sale in Canada and the second, which I still own, back in 2008.

Lada is indeed the right choice if you want something to get & keep your hands greasy. LOL

A bad day working on the Lada is better than a good day at work.
Dneprdude

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:45 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Something crazy happened with my account and it got banned. Thanks to Andre as he got it fixed.

Basically I just mentioned about being on the lookout here for a Lada here and abroad. Just perusing for right now until I can sell the bike, which I hope to list this weekend or so. Still trying to figure if I want to eBay it since they have a $25 seller fee (or so they say).

Anyway, look forward to chatting with you all. Thanks
Dneprdude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:40 am Post subject: Dnepr is listed for sale. Maybe Lada in future. Reply with quote

Got my Dnepr listed. Here's the link to my CL ad if you know anyone wanting a bike.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/6089600585.html

Dnepr at Fenton Glass (12) by mrogers2009, on Flickr

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions and general discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: