Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

I'm selling my 1995 Lada Niva 2121 1600

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
FLAJager

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:57 pm Post subject: I'm selling my 1995 Lada Niva 2121 1600 Reply with quote

I've just listed my 1995 Lada Niva 2121 1600 for sale on ebay and kijiji (it's equivalent to Craigslist in Canada).

I purchased it in 2013 and I haven't had time to do all that I wanted to do it because my plans changed shortly after I purchased it. I insured it and registered it in Florida, because that was where I lived at the time, though I'd purchased it in Canada. I originally planned on cleaning it up, officially importing into the US and then driving it down to Florida but I ended up settling down with a Canadian.

So, would anyone here want to buy it from me?

It runs, quite well actually, but the wiring is in a pile and I removed all of the lights and the interior. I'd planned on doing a lot more to it but as I wrote, my plans and my priorities changed.

Here's the link to where you can find it on kijiji and ebay.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Other-Makes-/263107176263?hash=item3d4268e747:g:Ff8AAOSwK21Zd7gY

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1284324648&requestSource=b

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: