Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

New here - Lada 2101 - good price?

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions and general discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
ladafan123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:03 am Post subject: New here - Lada 2101 - good price? Reply with quote

There is a guy selling a VAZ 2101 (didn't catch the year- I feel so dumb! Crying or Very sad) nearby in my city. Car isn't restored; everything is factory original and looks great.
I had a chance to see it up close and didn't see any rust on it. Absolutely beautiful car, starts up fine and appears to have very little mileage on it.
The old odometer has been replaced however, so not 100% sure how many miles it has. I wish I had more details.
Asking price for it is $9,000 US. What do you guys think based on what I've said? I've always liked Ladas but am new to the market. Ladas in my area are next to non-existent.
Any help would really be appreciated!

Dneprdude

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you located? There's a pristine one in FL for the same price. But it has been advertised for months, like in April when I started looking. Located in Pensacola, but lists it I Miami. There are some that pop up in the Northeast. There were a few 2103s popping up, but were a little high. There was a nice green one in Chicago area that was listed on ebay many times and Clist. It was around 8k, but lat time listed was just over 6k and may have sold for less. Depends on how desperate people are to sell. People that don't have to sell won't sell anything. A nice one is in an realistic world worth around five... Rare factor and want by the few who like them may increase the price.... My 2 pennies and years of owning and flipping all breeds.

'74 VAZ 2103
'91 LuAZ 969M
ladafan123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:05 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I had a look at the orange one in FL. Pensacola is in my general region. Owner said it is previously from Miami. It's a great looking vehicle and in spectacular shape. I get the feeling the owner is not too desperate to sell?
I've never seen a listing for it online, but just happened to see it parked on a lot one day--would you happen to remember specifically what year the car is?

Thanks for your response Matt! This forum seems to be a bit lethargic, so I wasn't sure I'd get any bites.
Dneprdude

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:39 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the link. https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/cto/d/1980-lada-2101-like-new/6266503164.html

The post participation isn't as good as I hoped when I joined. I try to chime in when I can. My Lada will be picked up next Saturday, so I'll be official then and hope to contribute more specific info in regard to the cars. I had one brought over in a container. 74 2103 that needs paint. That may be an option for you. Try searchtempest as well. Sometimes it doesn't filter out everything, so sometimes I'll change the city on CL and bounce around the country. Usually hitting the big cities. There have been a few on eBay the past few months. Really super nice and clean 2103, blue, that may have sold for $7k in PA. They had dropped the price a few times. Florida and Canada seem to usually have more than most places.

'74 VAZ 2103
'91 LuAZ 969M
ladafan123

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link! Very helpful sir. I'm very busy lately so I will not be able to be very active on here but it's still nice to poke around when I have the time. Maybe I can be more active when I finally get a Lada.

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions and general discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: