Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

1990 Vaz Lada 2106 100% Original with only 12.5k miles

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
Alex21063

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:58 am† †Post subject: 1990 Vaz Lada 2106 100% Original with only 12.5k miles Reply with quote

For Sale is Collectible unit, 1990 VAZ 20163.

This vehicle was just legally imported from overseas and already registered and has Texas Title.

Lada is One Owner vehicle. It was owned by an elderly gentleman who drove it only few times a year and it was stored in dry garage all its life. Therefore, car has only 20k kilometers, which is about 12.5k miles. This is an original mileage. The car was a (barn find), it was stored and not driven for the last 12 years. Once it was recovered, all the fluids have been changed, all the necessary maintenance has been completed and itís a perfectly running car.

Now, to the condition on the vehicle. Once again, this is a collectible unit; it is 100% Original with all the original parts, once again 100% original, as it came from the factory on the day it was purchased new. Never wrecked, never painted, not rusted as it stayed all its life in a garage and also has anti corrosion car treatment. Vaz still smells as it came from factory and has its own Lada smell, which people who ever owned lada know. It does have few dings and scratches, but we are keeping it that way to keep the originality of the vehicle. It has complete set of original tools and owner manuals. Even the tires on the car are still original and were made in USSR as they state on them.

Once again, this is not just a Lada that someone wants to purchase and drive it, this is a unique opportunity to own the 100% Original Vaz which has been legally imported into US and is road legal with Texas Title.

Car is located in Dallas TX

Please let me know if you have any questions or interested.

Last edited by Alex21063 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

lalunette

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:43 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

"...has its own Lada smell, which people who ever owned lada know."

So true !!

My first Lada was an '86 2104 bought used in '87 and sold a few years later.

My next Lada was a '91 2104 bought used in '08 and it had the same smell as the '86. How wonderful it was to experience that again. I get to smell that distinctive smell every time I take my 2104 for a ride around town !!

Good luck with the sale !!

A bad day working on the Lada is better than a good day at work.
Dneprdude

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:32 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Terribly over priced. Knock about $11-12k off and you may find a buyer. Not trying to burst any bubbles, but highly unrealistic. Saw just as nice and more of the classic variety on Craiglist over the last 7 mos. for less than half your listing is for. Good luck.
Alex21063

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:30 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Dneprdude wrote:
Terribly over priced. Knock about $11-12k off and you may find a buyer. Not trying to burst any bubbles, but highly unrealistic. Saw just as nice and more of the classic variety on Craiglist over the last 7 mos. for less than half your listing is for. Good luck.

Answer to Dneprdude,

Not sure how unrealistic it is, but i have already had offers for over $10k on it. Once again, this is collectible item
fikus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:21 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Real price for this car around $9000
fikus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 am† †Post subject: Reply with quote

Its 1990, its not collectible because they already stopped putting chrome on fenders and other stuff.
dimatata77

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:18 pm† †Post subject: Reply with quote

fikus wrote:
Its 1990, its not collectible because they already stopped putting chrome on fenders and other stuff.

This one has chrome on fenders. But, honestly, I can't understand why it cost 19k. I saw photos under the hood, and I`m not sure that this is 12.5k miles, to dirty, new fuel pump. It can be 125k miles (2nd circle of odometer), when car has 12.5k miles - its new car, that was kept in dry garage for all time. I have 1984 2106 with 53k km on clock and its look much cleaner under the hood.

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: