Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

1978 Lada Niva 1600 4x4 - FOR SALE - $11500 Or best offer

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
Anatoly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:22 pm Post subject: 1978 Lada Niva 1600 4x4 - FOR SALE - $11500 Or best offer Reply with quote

Car was recently restored and is in good running condition, can be used as everyday driver.
Restored for weekend fun, and it does have some imperfections, you got to understand it's a 40 year old car.

Its an absolutely unique and unusual car for the USA and it is quite a head turner.
Very fun to drive, it's an All wheel drive 4x4, and it does work just like it should. Although if you want off-road this thing, I would suggest reinforcement of the suspension and undercarriage.

Takes any cheap gas / and insurance is very cheap because its older classic. Any replacement parts can be bought online, and there is a Lada parts store in Florida.

Fresh new Paint
Lots of new parts.
Starts right up. No mechanical problems.

--- No test drives for fun!

--- CASH ONLY ! pick up in person.
- Don't offer me idiotic deals. I'm not going to waist my time if you don't want to buy it or can't afford it.
If you don't like the price and can get one cheaper, GO AHEAD AND GET IT, don't waist my time.!!!

I know I'm selling the Classic part of History that is well worth the money! Especially when you consider the hassle of finding the car, expenses of restoring it, logistics / Exporting it and importing it, and last but not least, filing for the title in U.S. taxes and fees with huge headache with paperwork/ entire process and financial aspect of it can be very painful.

Located in Dallas TX Zip Code 75287

469 316 0857

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: