Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Square vehicle obsession continues !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lalunette

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Square vehicle obsession continues !!! Reply with quote

Finally had to part with our '05 Honda Odyssey after owning it since '08. It served us well during many trips to Québec with our camper and to the family cottage.

While looking at replacement vehicles my wife expressed her desire to own a JEEP !!! Specifically a Wrangler Unlimited !!!

My jaw dropped so low it hit the floor. After I picked it up I arranged for a test drive... and now the JEEP is parked in our carport !!!

It is a Cherry Red 2012 one-owner Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited with the factory tow package.

I will post pics as soon as I remember how I used to do that with Photobucket. LOL

A bad day working on the Lada is better than a good day at work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: