Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Blue 1975 Lada 2103 ----- White 1973

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
Anatoly

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:59 am† †Post subject: Blue 1975 Lada 2103 ----- White 1973 Reply with quote

These cars were just imported and located in Dallas Texas.

The white one was a barn find, original paint but had been touched up here and there.
Body is straight in Good condition, has minimal surface rust but not bad at all.
Runs and drives like new, goes 75mph without any problems, starts right up every time. Original wheels are in the trunk, has new ones on it right now, but they are not from this model.
Please note, this car is 1973 !!! Itís a survivor! This car can be driven every day!

The blue is a 1975 and of course was repainted, overall good car but needs just a bit attention here and there. The repaint is not a Bently or Mercedes, don't expect much. The paint color jug comes with it if you will ever need to touch up.

$8,500 is asking price for each..!!! don't ask me if it's for both.!

I hope you understand they are very old cars and they are here just for fun to cruise around. if you expecting BMW from a Lada you on the wrong page... Smile

Beeing 1975 or older both of them are SMOG examped. No need to do it. California ready!

For any questions just contact me 469-316-0857

Post new topic†††Reply to topic †††Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: