Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Faulty voltage regulator VAZ-21214

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Technical Information - Do you need help with your Lada?
View previous topic :: View next topic
Bokket

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:39 am Post subject: Faulty voltage regulator VAZ-21214 Reply with quote

I've been having electrical problems including battery undercharge and I had my alternator diagnosed. The alternator is doing fine but the voltage regulator is beyond repair. As you all probably know, I need a replacement K1216en1 14V/5A voltage regulator, but I don't know where to shop for them. I'd rather buy them from a place that offers fast shipping because my car can't run without it. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Quentin_McK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:16 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, sorry for the late reply. I didn't notice the message. Did you get your regulator? I guess you have it sorted by now. https://www.napacanada.com/ seems to be the Canadian Lada parts people (we only have one in New Zealand).

What model do you have? I had the voltage regulator fail on my 2103, but I couldn't get another old-style one, so I replaced it with one for a new 2105/7.
Bokket

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I had the same problem and I needed to replace my regulator. I ordered from Lada Power based in Ukraine; shipping can be slow but if you contact Pavel directly he can help you fit the right part AND organize DHL shipping. Mine got here in just over a week with DHL and the cost of shipping is not much more expensive than Russian post. Good luck

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Technical Information - Do you need help with your Lada? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: