Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Truck Camper NIGHTMARE! Help Needed.

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic
Patrick_91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:27 pm Post subject: Truck Camper NIGHTMARE! Help Needed. Reply with quote

Hey guys let me start out by saying, I know I haven't posted in a long while, but I check the forum almost daily still, I'm not gone, and I'm still saving some money to eventually buy myself another Lada Very Happy. Anyway here is the story:

I bought myself a truck camper a few days ago (it was pretty much free) I was not there for the loading process, my dad was. It made the trip safely but now I cant unload it! I get the camper jacked up fairly high (I can clearly see underneath the box of my truck) no obstructions up top, jacks are level all bolts relating to the jacks are tight and secure, I go to pull the truck away and the jacks start moving backwards Rolling Eyes. I have tried every reasonable way to get the *censored* camper off my truck all to no avail the jacks will always pull up. The most we moved the camper was maybe 12 inches one time before the tire ran over 1 end of a jack causing the camper to fall back onto the truck Mad . We have even tried ditching 2 out of 3 tripods (we the poles secured to some thick wood planks) to see if that would help but no joy. Was outside from 3PM to 10PM today.

I am just wondering if anybody here would know of a way to safely get the camper off my truck, This thing has already chewed into my box rail guards more than once and they cant take much more a beating. I'd like to have minimal damage to my truck and the camper, but the bottom line is the camper has to come off, and if that means it has to be damaged, so be it. Case of beer to the first man that comes up with the idea to get the camper off.

P.S. My auntie dropped of her truck camper here yesterday and it took her all of 10 minutes to offload it WTF?!?!?!? Rolling Eyes

"Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine, into your brain, and that is where they sh!**y ideas come from." Member #89

Eddy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:29 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked ummm ... mebbe some pix would help dude??

Although it does sound to me like the thing may just be leaning on the headboard of the tray and rocking as the truck moves ... ???
Patrick_91

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get some pics up tonight or tomorrow, gotta go to werk soon... Wink

"Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine, into your brain, and that is where they sh!**y ideas come from." Member #89

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Off-Topic Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: