Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Nostalgic BMW owner

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Your rides
View previous topic :: View next topic
Pavel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 am Post subject: Nostalgic BMW owner Reply with quote

Hello Lada owners,

Great forum, that I found by accident. I was brought here by the yellow VAZ 2101 that was recently listed on ebay. That took me by surprise to be honest, since I thought there aren't that many of those in the US.

Anyways, I grew up (in Bulgaria) with a '72 VAZ 2101 gray on light green. My dad bought the car used in '82, after waiting for a few years in line for a new one. Those of you that grew up behind the iron curtain know what I am talking about. I don't think I have any pictures of it, sadly. This was the first car I have ever driven and we had in the family until 2001, when we retired the car. If the opportunity is there I would own one here in the US Smile I miss our Zhiguli.

To keep this on-topic, this is my garage:

05/95 BMW E34 540i/6

07/87 BMW E28 M5 on the Tail of the Dragon

And also, I have a 10/84 BMW E23 745i Executive that I am currently restoring.

And if any of you are in the Houston area, I would love to meet up.

-Pavel

Past: '83 E28 533i/5 Schwarz/Schwarz | '85 E23 745i Diamantschwarz/Buffalo | '95 E34 540i/6 Hellrot/Pergament | '00 E39 ///M5 Schwarz II/Schwarz

tyler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice me and my girlfriend have a 91 525i best car ever.
Also has a couple nivas and 2106s

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Your rides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: