Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Fully restored Lada car from Russia

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
ricochet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:14 am Post subject: Fully restored Lada car from Russia Reply with quote

Hi guys!

My name is Sergei, I'm located in Saratov, Russia.

My friend and I are car enthusiasts and we've recently discovered that there are many Soviet car lovers in USA.

At the moment we have two cars in work: VAZ 2101 (1974) and VAZ 2108 (1985). We're going to fully restore them and we're wondering if anyone here is interested in buying any of them.

Also, there is an interesting possibility. As I heard, you can legally import old cars only, you cannot get, for instance, Samara-2 car - the restyled version of VAZ 2108/2109.
But there is a loophole: in Russia you can legally transform your 2108 to 2113 (it's Samara-2), and all the papers will still say that it's 2108. I repeat, it's 100% legal. I think, a car like that would be quite unique in USA, if you decide to perform this trick with our help : )

Basically, you can choose the model you want, tell us how you like it to be restored and I think we can make a deal. You can choose to keep it 100% original, or you can replace some parts with their restyled versions (for example, you can replace carburetor engine to injection one).

Due to cheap Russian ruble nowadays this is not going to be very expensive.

Please drop me a message if you're interested : )

celkometr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote

)))) вы больные ребят ни, кто тут на эту офёру не подпишется на этой площадки

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: