Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

powerful engine for my 2101

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions and general discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic
Mimo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:00 pm Post subject: powerful engine for my 2101 Reply with quote

hi guys .. i'm new here, and honestly i don't know a lot about ladas , i have a lada 2101/fiat 124 sedan , it's engine was blown due to me hitting the rev limiter too much on the ice , anyway i want to swap in an engine that's powerful enough to make it go quick and also give me wheel spin but won't require changing the mounts or cutting them .. i know this sounds silly but asking never harms anyone
64' ford shoebox [sold]

baxter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fiat/Lancia twin-cam (made from the '70s into the '80s) is the closest to bolt swap into the Lada (pretty easy job, and should be well documented on the web). Available from a 1600 8-valve to 2 litre 16-valve turbo. 1800 and 2000cc NAs are by far the most common.

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Questions and general discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: