Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Join the shipping

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
33rus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:26 pm Post subject: Join the shipping Reply with quote

We've got a container leaving St.Petersburg in 2-3 weeks, going to US East Coast. It is full vehicle-wise, but we've got room for parts, if someone wants anything larger than regular mail service can handle. Windshield is a good example.

Dneprdude

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

It's legit. My neighbor and I, through Igor (33rus), are bringing back a 74 2103 and two LuAZs. If anyone wants to bring parts, please PM him now. The invoice for the shipping has been sent. It would be nice to get parts and keep shipping costs down. I'm located in Surf City, NC. The container will be coming to Charleston where I'll pick it up. You could meet us there, pick up at my house, or arrange UPS or post from NC. Time is of the essence on this. My school year starts in one month allowing 20 days for delivery... Hopefully. PM me or 33rus for details, if you leave phone number for Conus I'll call you. Thanks

'74 VAZ 2103
'91 LuAZ 969M
Dneprdude

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:44 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting some quotes from brokers in Charleston. If you want parts, let me or 33rus know like ASAP. Thanks

'74 VAZ 2103
'91 LuAZ 969M
Dneprdude

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipping from there to Charleston. Preparing everything for our broker. Probably last call.

'74 VAZ 2103
'91 LuAZ 969M
33rus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:50 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Dneprdude

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:31 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't freakin wait.

'74 VAZ 2103
'91 LuAZ 969M
33rus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to revitalize the thread. Going to Russia in a month. Cars/bikes/parts/balalaika... PM me. Currently have a 1990 ZAZ 968M almost brand new condition and 1988 Volga 2410 (2 grills, 2 sets of wheels available). Can find other stuff according to your criteria.

33rus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Russian Rouble is going down, and I don't see it rolling back in the near future, which means cars and parts from Russia are becoming more affordable.
Possible to import a decent driveable Lada sedan or wagon of any year up to 2003 for $5K Canadian. This offer stands next to charity really)) if you seriously want an unusual car - there won't be a better time.
Sparky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:43 am Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you go about finding/buying a good car to import in the first place? Coming into the US it needs to be 25 years, so we're only up to '93 right now.
I'm looking for a straight, rust-free 2121 to build into a daily driver.
'90 Lada Cossack (2121) - past
Dneprdude

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sparky. I worked almost daily with Igor searching Russian online classifieds and he worked the local offline stuff. Both of mine were luckily listed online so I could see the pics and save the listings. If we agreed that it was decent, Igor would call them and check them out if they seemed legit. My finds were fairly easy as my Lada was local and the LuAZ was not too far away. Driveable distances. The fellow who went in on the container, my friend Judd, got a LuAZ as well, but is was a little farther and was towed. LuAZ is like top speed 45mph. Lol. Anyway, it was pretty easy as long as all the ducks are in a row stateside. That isn't hard to do either. The hardest part was finding the right one. Lots of good examples still left. I'd throw down on a Zaprozhets 968 if I could in a heartbeat. Igor is trustworthy and easy to work with.

'74 VAZ 2103
'91 LuAZ 969M
Sparky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:39 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Matt. I got my wife to sign off on it last night. I'll hit you up via PM to get some more details on what to expect.
'90 Lada Cossack (2121) - past
Dneprdude

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:04 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good. I was going to do a write up on here in the Fall, but have been a bum. Uploading pics is kinda a pain on here is part of the reason. I wrote an article for the Hagerty magazine and not sure when it's going to be published if it is. I can always copy paste the article here I guess.

'74 VAZ 2103
'91 LuAZ 969M

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: