Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Looking for an older Niva in the Vancouver, BC area

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
fencermatt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:48 pm Post subject: Looking for an older Niva in the Vancouver, BC area Reply with quote

Hi folks,

I'm a happy owner of a Soviet-built motorcycle, and I'm looking to expand my collection of Russian transportation. I live in Seattle, and I'm looking for a '91 or older Niva up in BC that I could bring back into the USA. If any of y'all have any leads, or suggestions of places where I could look for leads, I'd very much appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Matt Pearsall

rrshadow2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Run an Ad Lada Niva Wanted on Vancouver Craigslist, that's how I eventually found my Lada Sedans in BC, someone who knew someone who'd seen a couple for sale on Vancouver Island, sounds like a Long shot, but keep persistant, something will come up For Sale
fencermatt

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip! I just posted and we'll see what comes of it:)
more lada

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:31 pm Post subject: Sovietcar club Reply with quote

We are putting together a soviet car club in Seattle area. There will be a couple soviet cars up for sale shortly here. Including a Niva, in perfect condition and a Washington title. Let me know if you're still interested.
gvulikh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be interested in the Niva, if fencermatt already found one for himself. How much are you looking to get for it?
scorpion928

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:47 pm Post subject: Re: Looking for an older Niva in the Vancouver, BC area Reply with quote

fencermatt wrote:
Hi folks,

I'm a happy owner of a Soviet-built motorcycle, and I'm looking to expand my collection of Russian transportation. I live in Seattle, and I'm looking for a '91 or older Niva up in BC that I could bring back into the USA. If any of y'all have any leads, or suggestions of places where I could look for leads, I'd very much appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Matt Pearsall

Here is one for sale:
http://splendidauto.com/viewcar.aspx?carID=491
Sparky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:47 am Post subject: Re: Looking for an older Niva in the Vancouver, BC area Reply with quote

scorpion928 wrote:

Here is one for sale:
http://splendidauto.com/viewcar.aspx?carID=491

I don't know who scored that one, but if it ever comes up for sale again, please let me know! That one was almost identical to the one I had (and regrettably sold many years ago).
'90 Lada Cossack (2121) - past

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: