Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

For Sale: 93 Niva bodyshell and 85 Niva drivetrain

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic
Rick

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:58 am Post subject: For Sale: 93 Niva bodyshell and 85 Niva drivetrain Reply with quote

I am starting to pull the entire drivetrain out of a 93 parts car to put into my tired 85 Niva with decent body. I would like to sell the 93 shell ( in okay shape, but needs some rust repair) to someone that could pick it up later in September, or off to the local scrapyard it goes.
My 85 drivetrain will need rebuilding as it is well used and worn. It was easier and cheaper just to replace the entire drivetrain. However, if you need just one larger component for rebuilding this could work for you. The 85 engine has top oil delivery issues so I stopped driving it this summer. The engine has a Weber 32/36 carb on it. The transmission is a 4 speed. I am not really interested in shipping anything so pickup in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. If there is interest in some of this, I can post some pictures.
I also have a 1600 engine and 5 speed transmission from a 83? sedan in unknown condtion that I have been hoarding but should part with.
Thanks, Rick

[/img]

Rick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:10 pm Post subject: For Sale: 93 Niva bodyshell and 85 Niva drivetrain Reply with quote

93 Shell sold to Mr R. here in Saskatoon. Saving me from taking to scrap. I also remembered that I have a Weber 38/38 carb I bought some years ago.

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: