Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index Lada USA Discussion Board
International Lada Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LadaUSA Store

Lada 21013

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Your rides
View previous topic :: View next topic
Drakal

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:23 pm Post subject: Lada 21013 Reply with quote

Hi! I am the owner of 1979 Lada 21013. Two years ago i restored it. But not fully. I live in Montenegro and drive it every day. Here are some photos of my Lada L.

P.S. On the back of my car you will see ZHIGULI but it is not an original sighn. Original sighn is LADA L but I can't find it.

Here is .zip with the rest of the photos. Take a look...

lada.zip - 1.28MB

Lada & Korean Parts

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:36 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

chris in new zealand may be able to help with a badge (he is the lada parts importer there)

cherie@ladaparts.co.nz

andy

www.ladaparts.com andrew@ladaparts.com
ladausa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Drakal - nice Lada! Looks just like mine Smile There are a few people in Eastern Europe and Russia who can get pretty much anything Lada. I bought the Lada 1300 badge from a great guy in Russia - and it only cost a couple bucks.

Contact Gabor Melegh (gm) - he's in Hungary and can get you anything for Lada - his email is gmelegh@mail.index.hu

Tell us more about your Lada - what did you do to it?

Good luck!
Drakal

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:44 am Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks! Well may father bought this car in 1979 and he waited for a delivery for 8 months. In that time that was very quick because production could not satisfied the need for Ladas in ex Yugoslavia. Any way this car is now a part of the family for 28 years. And she drew as everywhere. Two years ago I decided to refresh it and bring the old shine back. And so i replaced everything that i could find to buy in the car stores. Our friend mechanic reparied the engine, then work on the body that was rot in some parts, paint job, and at the end some things that was not originaly on this car, like tasmanian devil Very Happy ,music,lights in front doors and some other little things.Of corse I changed lots of mechanic parts that needed replacement. There is no photo of engine cause there is nothing much to see. There is no chrome parts or something like that cause it is a car for every day drive. At least it still is and later...? Well, later we will see, maybe I restore the hole engine.

Post new topicReply to topic Lada USA Discussion Board Forum Index -> Your rides All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: